Artistar Jewels 2019 Fall Edition
Open call for the seventh edition of Artistar Jewels
Milano, 4th June 2019
The call for entries for the seventh edition of Artistar Jewels is officially open. Artistar Jewels is an international project dedicated to the international contemporary jewelry. The event will take place for the first time from 24th to 27th October 2019 during the Milano Jewelry Week, a new week of the Milanese schedule entirely dedicated to the world of jewelry. The city will be surrounded by a unique artistic flair, welcoming the major exponents of this field from all over the world. International jewelry galleries, boutiques, ateliers and laboratories will animate the Fashion Capital in a calendar of events aimed at involving visitors in a new experience full of quality contents.
Artistar Jewels will represent the heart of the Milano Jewelry Week, exhibiting the creations of over 150 artists and designers who share the same dedication and mastery in gold and creative art. The event has hosted in its previous editions important artists including Giancarlo Montebello, Philip Sajet, Yoko Ono, Pol Bury, Faust Cardinali and Gillo Dorfles and signed important partnerships with international Jewelry Galleries such as Elsa Vanier, Alice Floriano and Bini Gallery. Together with the media support of renowned jewelry and fashion magazines, such as Jewellery Historian, Vogue Vanity Fair Accessories, Jewellery Review and European Life Magazine.
Being selected by Artistar Jewels means:
– Having the unique opportunity to exhibit your creations in a historic location in the city center during Milano Jewelry Week;
– Seeing your creations published in a book distributed all over the world;
– Being selected by a network of concept stores and international jewelry galleries, with real sales opportunities and visibility on a global scale;
– Receiving the professional shots of your creations, taken during the shooting of the Artistar Jewels volume;
– Being published on influential Magazines and Webzines. Artistar Jewels 2019 counts an Italian and foreign press review of over 170 paper and digital articles from the beginning of the year until now;
– Being selected by a jury of experts, who will decide the winners and assign important awards to the most talented;
– Having the chance to sell your jewels on the online shop www.artistarjewels.com;
– Being promoted on the Artistar Jewels social networks;
Artistar Jewels is a project by Prodes Italia group that has been operating for years in the fields of high-quality research, design and contemporary art jewelery. It is the international reference point for all artists and designers of contemporary jewelry. The project, unique in its kind, offers each participant visibility and great business opportunities, positioning the artists within the reference market. Both emerging artists and more established ones will be able to count on increasing their brand reputation. Furthermore, the great participation of international media guarantees high visibility. These conditions set the right foundation for an expansion of its sales network and every single jewel selected will be able to purchase sales value to the public. Artistar Jewels is not a trade fair, and its activities are not limited to a prestigious editorial publication and an e-commerce site, Artistar Jewels is a global and transversal project that uses several complementary strategies, useful to disseminate with professionalism the creativity of each artist.
PRESS OFFICE ARTISTAR JEWELS
+ 39 0236580208