Artistar Jewels is a project by Prodes Italia group, that has been working for years in the high jewellery, design and contemporary art fields.
Artistar Jewels is the international reference point for all contemporary jewelry artists and designers. The project, one of a kind, offers each participant great business opportunities by placing the artists within the reference market.
Both emerging and more established artists will be able to count on improving their brand reputation. The great participation of international media, guarantees high visibility in the sector. These conditions set the right foundation for an expansion of the artist sales network and in addition, every single jewel selected will be available to the public for purchase.
Artistar Jewels is not comparable to a trade fair, an editorial publication or an e-commerce. Artistar Jewels is a global and transversal project that uses several complementary strategies, useful for an optimal disclosure of the creativity of each artist.
- Exhibition event during the Milano Jewelry Week from 20 to 23 October 2022 at an exclusive location In Milan
- Publication of the selected jewels in the Artistar Jewels 2021/22 volume
- International distribution of the volume (European bookshops)
- Free delivery of 1000 volumes to buyers, galleries and international journalists (Extract from the complete list)
- Digitization of the book
- Free electronic e-book sending to over 4000 buyers, galleries and international journalists
- Free delivery of the book to all the participants
- Exclusive discount for participants on the purchase of additional copies
- Sale of the jewels on the online shop www.overjewels.com
- Participation in the Awards and Book Presentation Night
- Participation in the Artists and Journalists Night
- Inclusion of selected jewels in the worldwide network of sales points (galleries and concept stores) (selection by sales points)
- Press Office for the promotion of the initiative for one year
- Press office support for each participant
- Editorial / social plan and communication strategies for the whole initiative
- Web and social dissemination of the contents of each artist
- Selection of artists who will win various prizes and awards; the selection will be curated by a Jury made up of distinguished personalities of the sector
editions already realized and the seventh in progress
events organized in Italy
selling shops in Italy and Europe
available for purchase online on IBS, Amazon, Feltrinelli.it, Unilibro.it
contacted international buyers
Artistar Jewels Fall Edition
The past two years of Artistar Jewels meant the world to me. The 2018 edition was the primary reason that I made my brand official. I had been designing and creating for many years but mostly as a student. My confidence in my work wasn’t all that high but when you all took notice, it made me begin to take what I do seriously. It was a huge learning experience: I came home with a new mission to step up my game and I feel like I did just that. My confidence in my art continues to grow thanks to this amazing project.
Describing Artistar Jewels in three words? Audacious, professional and ambitious. Visibility is an important component, especially for those like me who come from "solo" projects. The opportunity to be part of this project and the possibility of being published in a contemporary jewelry book together with other talented artists from all over the world was really exciting and rewarding, especially after much work spent growing and establishing myself as an artist.
The professionalism, genuine care, devotion and distinctive selection of the magniﬁcent diversity of work distinguish Artistar Jewels. It is an honor and privilege to exhibit with them. All of the work in the 2019 edition was extremely fascinating. The quality and diversity of materials, styles and execution of the art was astounding. I look forward to Milano Jewelry Week. Milano is a global center for art and design and a perfect place for this event. The presence of artistar jewels will greatly enhance its stellar success.
+39 02 3658 0208
Via Sansovino 6 20133 Milan